Re: [WriteLog] Problem with Macros in v10.83

To: "'Gene W5DQ'" <w5dq@mchsi.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Problem with Macros in v10.83
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 23:04:50 -0600
If you are using radio control and AFSK with the radio in LSB, then you have to
go to the Bands menu and check "LSB is really FSK".

Details here:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/writelog/lsbisreallyfsk/lsbisreallyfsk.htm

If you are using FSK and your radio is in the RTTY or FSK mode, then I'm
clueless as to why the messages cannot be sent via the
Function Keys.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com