[WriteLog] Winkey Problems

To: Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Winkey Problems
From: K2NV <k2nv@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 08:46:04 -0500
Anyone else having problems with Winkey and version 10.83E under
Windows XP home?
Everything was working fine (for many years and many contests) until I
upgraded to 10.8x.  Now there are delays between key presses, or
missed characters.
Right now, I would say I can't use Writelog on CW.

I am ready to go back to an earlier version.

Tony
K2NV