[WriteLog] WL + Cabrillo this time NG

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] WL + Cabrillo this time NG
From: Ray Day <rayday@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:16:39 -0800
Hi all,

Sure had a blast with WL in the CQ RTTY WPX this weekend!

BUT when I "exported" the Cabrillo format, the contest robot
responded with, "No Valid QSO's in Log."

Here's my first one:

QSO: 14091 RY 2011-02-12 0002 N6HE          599    1 N2BJ          599 002

Can anyone see what's wrong? All others I did in the past were fine.

I checked http://www.kkn.net/~trey/cabrillo/qso-template.html for
formatting and all I see that's different from the format is there's
no 0 or 1 at the end of the line....but I don't remember there ever
being a 1 or 0 at the end of previous cabrillo WL-generated files.

Any help?

Ray N6HE

BTW, it was great working so many of you that I've seen on this
reflector. Very cool!