[WriteLog] SO2V RTTY with WriteLog, MMTTY, FT1000MP, and microKEYER II?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2V RTTY with WriteLog, MMTTY, FT1000MP, and microKEYER II?
From: "\(K7ZO\) Scott Tuthill" <k7zo@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 17:54:43 -0700
In anticipation of NAQP RTTY next weekend I am wondering if anyone has
figured out how to run SO2V RTTY with WriteLog using MMTTY on a FT1000MP
using a microKEYER II as the sound board and FSK generator? I have reviewed
the recent threads on SO2V with the K3, AA5AU's notes on using the Clone
feature in WriteLog, and others and I am not sure I have seen this whole
picture described. This would be on an XP system.

Any thoughts, advice, and especially experience would be appreciated.

Scott/K7ZO