[CQ-Contest] Logging Software Used in 2010 CQ WW RTTY Contest

To: <rtty@contesting.com>, <N1MMLogger-Digital@yahoogroups.com>, "'N1MM Logger'" <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>, <mixw@yahoogroups.com>, <support@win-test.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <na-user@contesting.com>, <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Logging Software Used in 2010 CQ WW RTTY Contest
From: Ed Muns <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 18:20:53 -0800
Here is a breakdown of the logging software used across the 2687 logs
submitted for the 2010 CQ WW RTTY contest.  This gives a somewhat different
picture than the AA5AU survey.  I was amazed at the breadth of loggers (and
logging methods) that were used.  I had no idea so many different loggers
existed, let alone were used in a RTTY contest!  How many of these have you
heard of?

Ed - W0YK

# Logs  Logger
-------------------------------