[WriteLog] How get audio on both channels?

To: Writelog user group <writelog@contesting.com>, nccc@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] How get audio on both channels?
From: Rick Tavan N6XI <rtavan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 11:14:28 -0800
The WL Help file contains the following:

If you use the Radio menu with two entry windows and tell it you have a
Radio Left and a Radio Right, then when you "Activate this Radio" (CTRL+R),
the sound board mutes the appropriate output channel. You can have two
radios with one sound board this way. *If you have not told WriteLog whether
you are left or right, it puts all audio on both channels.* Note that this
muting is in effect whether you are transmitting a WAV file or not, so your
microphone signal is also routed to the correct rig.
I would like to have the behavior described in the underlined sentence: all
audio on both channels. I suppose I or someone "told" Writelog to switch
channels when it switches rigs. Is there a way to tell WL to put all audio
on both channels? In other words, how do I "un-tell" Writelog about L and R
radios, still have two entry windows and let my monaural SO2R box do the
transmit audio switching?

/Rick

--
Rick Tavan N6XI