[WriteLog] WL_CTY.DAT file download

To: <ik0chu@libero.it>, "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL_CTY.DAT file download
From: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 13:13:04 -0700
Hi Mauro.  I have had similar problems.  When I follow the instructions to
Download the wl_cty file, then click on the Convert the wl_cty.dat file, I
do not see any WL_CTY.DAT file with the current date on it.  I had to go out
to the web site and download it manually.  Jim said I wasn't reading the
instructions, but I was following them exactly to the letter.  If you and I
are the only ones having this problem, then it may be operator error.  But I
am wondering if others are experiencing it.  I also do not see any of the
files the conversion creates with the current date on them.  Really strange.

Dick
W0RAA