Re: [WriteLog] Country file error??

To: pcooper@guernsey.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Country file error??
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 16:38:45 -0600
On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 1:44 PM, Phil Cooper <pcooper@guernsey.net> wrote:

> During the BARTG HF RTTY contest this weekend, I logged TA1BM, but I see
> that it is comes up with Asiatic Turkey in the log.
> This is not an issue in this contest, but I wonder why it doesn't correctly
> show European Turkey?
> I have the latest version of the country files, and Writelog correctly
> reports the version when I enter VERSION in the call area.

It sounds like WriteLog is incorrectly using the WHOLE country file
for BARTG.  Entities prefixed by '*' are only valid in the CQWW and
WAE contests.  WriteLog should be ignoring these in BARTG. Perhaps
there is a problem with the WriteLog BARTG contest module.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us