[WriteLog] Erratic CW and Pegged CPU

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Erratic CW and Pegged CPU
From: "Bud Trench" <aa3b.bud@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 16:12:34 -0400
My configuration is as follows:

XP OS
WL 10.84D
microKEYER 2R+ USB Device Router 7.7.1
microKEYER 2R+ v5.7

IC7800 on COM Port 9
FT1000MP on COM Port 2

I am experiencing the erratic CW problem with virtually every contest module
upon start up of the module.  I can clear the problem by going to the
Writelog Port tab and temporarily disabling one of the rig control ports.

The Ga QSO Party module has a unique problem.  The CPU pegs at 100%
frequently.  The Writelog Process (Writel32.exe) is the culprit.

I am growing increasingly frustrated with Writelog and urge the authors to
troubleshoot and resolve these problems.

73 Bud AA3B