Re: [WriteLog] Erratic CW - it's baaack!

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Erratic CW - it's baaack!
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 18:18:00 -0800
I just tried the work around suggested by Ed W0YK.  Went to Setup/Ports and
as soon as the window opened hit OK to close it without doing anything.  All
of a sudden WL stopped sending erratically and the CW went back to normal.
Incidentally, I forgot to mention in my first post that the Rittyrite screen
would not print any of my stuff being sent.  After doing the Ports work
around thing suddenly my transmissions started showing up on the Rittyrite
screen.  Go figure!

73,
Gary AL9A