Re: [WriteLog] ARI Issue

To: pcooper@guernsey.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] ARI Issue
From: Mohamed Kharbouche <cn8kd.mohamed@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 21:13:46 +0100
Hi Phil, and all,

I had the same problems here. It seems that the ARI module hasn't been
updated with new

provinces.

Also I think there is  a BUG:

-- when yo re-work an italian station in other band you have the RCVD field
filled with the province 2 letters.

-- but when you re-work a non italian station , the RCVD field is filled
with  the previous serial number.

To enter the new serial number I had to delete* first *the previous one  and
then enter the new one ...

I had an other problems like the mode  and frequency sporadic change by WLog
in the log  . This is

an old problem that  have never been solved (2000/2001).

I am running Win XP i, my PC has an Intel motherboard , Intel CPU core 2 duo
and 2 Gig RAM.

No cluster  and no anti-virus running.

My Radio is a Kenwood TS-570S .

I don't have absolutely these problems with this configuration and  other
logging softwares,

So beeing realy annoyed , I prefered to stop the contest before the closing
instead of wasting

time in correcting the log  etc....I worked 3 or 4 hours total....

Best 73's.