Re: [WriteLog] Error opening Writelog in Win 7

To: <RLodewyck@csustan.edu>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Error opening Writelog in Win 7
From: "Anthony \(N2KI\)" <n2ki@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 07:12:40 -0400
Ron,

What "names" is the software referring to?  Could it be in the "sounds"
section of the control panel (with regard to the sound card itself).  Maybe
if the sound theme is changed will make a difference?  Worth a try.  The
error is pointing to "names for sound -Vista Style".  Change it to something
else for a test.

Anthony - N2KI
 www.n2ki.com