Re: [WriteLog] Writelog and Wireless for FD

To: k0rc@citlink.net, WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog and Wireless for FD
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 10:49:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Bob, thanks for your input.  No, we are just talking about networking the
computers at FD wireless to share the log in WL.

I know the CW keying is independence of the wireless and the keying circuit is
connected to a comport.
I don't know what kinda a problem other than RF would cause a problem.  He said
that he noticed the router leds flashing in-sync with the keying.  So that to
me
suggest RF.

We will see what happens in a few weeks when its FD

 Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.