Re: [WriteLog] Recording Messages

To: Writelog user group <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Recording Messages
From: K6UFO Mark Aaker <k6ufo@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 08:38:14 -0700 (PDT)
Rick, Maybe Shift-Fn isn't set to "record" but is the second ("shifted") bank
of messages,
What the key activates is changed under: Tools, Keyboard Shortcuts.

In the upper box, you can scroll down and see what Shift+F11 is set to,

probably MessageShift11. To make it a RECORD function, use the lower pull-down
list called "Command to run:" to set it to MessageShift Ph11.

See also my earlier message in the archives:
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/WriteLog/2009-10/msg00063.html

Good luck,

K6UFO Mark

[WriteLog] Recording Messages