[RTTY] MMTTY initialization

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>, "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] MMTTY initialization
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 17:17:16 -0800
I should probably let this sleeping dog lie, but...

During Field Day I switched back and forth between CW/SSB and RTTY modes.  I
don't remember how many times I started up the MMTTY plug-in module, but I
suddenly noticed that it was no longer showing the initialization error
message during start up.  Post contest I've started the RTTY module several
times to report my score to 3830 and export an adi file.  Again, no
initialization error messages.  Anyone else notice this or am I dooming
everyone by mentioning the curse?

73,
Gary AL9A