Re: [WriteLog] Wish list

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Wish list
From: Alan Maenchen <ad6e@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 14:28:18 -0700
W4TV has a good reply to this, but writing your own module is not obvious to
me (a non-programmer).  Best bet is to contact one of the existing 3rd party
module authors and ask them for help.

In fact, I just finished doing exactly that recently.  K0PC worked with us
at CWops to do a new contest module for the upcoming CW OPEN contest Aug
20/21. In addition, he also has a new module for the CWT mini-events. These
modules have just completed beta testing and will be added to
http://writelog.com/downloads/third-party as soon as Steve can get it done.
Stay tuned.

For more info on this new event see:  http://www.cwops.org/cwopen.html

73, Alan  AD6E