Re: [WriteLog] How often during a typical contest weekend do you have to

To: "'W. Wright, W5XD'" <w5xd@writelog.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] How often during a typical contest weekend do you have to restart WriteLog?
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 19:35:24 +0100
Wayne and the group,

I've been using Writelog since 2002, and during that time, I can only
remember one serious crash resulting in a forced restart.
I ended up losing part of my log, but I regularly back up to a thumb drive
every 20 contacts anyway, so only had to re-enter these.
Now, whether this crash was Writelog based I cannot say, but I think it was
more likely to be a Windows or PC problem that caused the crash.

I've had a couple of instances where I have restarted Writelog due to what I
would suspect is stray RF getting in, but I would not want these episodes to
count either.

So, no major problems here................

Very best 73

Phil GU0SUP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 110712-1, 12/07/2011
Tested on: 12/07/2011 19:35:24