Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY Plug-in problem

To: "'Joe Subich, W4TV'" <lists@subich.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY Plug-in problem
From: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 16:55:25 -0500
There's no shortcut in either of the target folders I've tried.

Here's the section from writelog.ini in my ...\VirtualStore\Windows folder:

[Rttyrite]
Port=5
Speed=0
Type=1
MMTTY_LOCATION=C:\Ham\Writelog\MMTTY-L\
MMTTY_USE_MENUS=0
MMTTY_USE_BUTTONS=0
MMTTY_ALWAYS_ON_TOP=0
MMTTY_USE_PROFILE=0
MMTTY_CQAFC=1
MMTTY_CQNET=0
MMTTY_SPAFC=1
MMTTY_SPNET=1
MMTTY_AUTOAFC=1
X=459
Y=89
W=601

I had problems getting MMTTY to work with WL a year ago and did actually get
it working.  I recently renewed my subscription and downloaded the full
program.  I don't know if that was the start of the problem or something
else happened in the meantime, as I wasn't using it.

Thanks, Joe.

Jim N7US