Re: [WriteLog] Fw: WL + TARA Grid Dip Shindig?

To: <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Fw: WL + TARA Grid Dip Shindig?
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 13:11:49 -0800
I found my out of band problem with the HF GRID LOCATION CONTEST module.
Apparently this module is setup for LSB, USB and CW, but not FSK.  First I
went to Bands/Show Bands... and noted that FSK was not setup as a valid
mode.  I then went to Bands/Setup Bands... and hit the "Clear All Bands"
button.  I then entered the low and high band edges for each band, cleared
all the check boxes except for FSK and hit the  "Add this band" button.
Once the bands were setup to accept FSK the duping, points and multipliers
seem to be working correctly.  I will try this module in the contest and see
how it performs.  Thanks for the tip Aldo.

73,
Gary AL9A