[WriteLog] Rookie Roundup RTTY module click on Names?

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rookie Roundup RTTY module click on Names?
From: K6UFO Mark Aaker <k6ufo@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 18:36:30 -0700 (PDT)
I'm helping a Rookie get setup for Rookie Roundup RTTY this Sunday.
Clicking on calls in the Rttyrite window enters them into the entry window
field for Call.
But clicking on names or years tries to put them in the QTH field.
Only clicking on QTH's works to put them in the QTH field.
For now, the Rookie can just hand type the Names and Years, but shouldn't
clicking

work? It does in other contest modules like NAQP RTTY.  Did we not configure

something correctly?

Thanks,

Mark Aaker K6UFO
k6ufo@arrl.net