Re: [WriteLog] Re SCC module & Win7

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Re SCC module & Win7
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 22:01:56 -0800
I installed the DH3CB SCC RTTY Championship module last year, but now notice
there are two SCC RTTY Championship module names in my WL list of contest
modules.  The first of the two names in the list is the DH3CB module, the
second one is the SM6SRW module.  In my C:\Program Files\WriteLog\Programs
folder I find the file SCCRtty.dll dated 18 Feb2004 and the file RYScc.dll
dated 5May2010.  The older file, SCCRtty.dll is the SM6SRW dll, but I cannot
seem to uninstall it per Robert's instructions.

>From the Start menu command prompt I type regsvr32 /u C:\Program
Files\WriteLog\Programs\SCCRtty.dll and hit Enter.  This results in an error
message "The module "C:\Program" failed to load.  Make sure the binary is
stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the
binary or dependent .DLL files.  The specified module could not be found."
I am running Vista 32 bit and am logged in as the account administrator.
How to I get rid of the old dll to eliminate the duplicate contest module
names in WL?

73,
Gary AL9A