Re: [WriteLog] SCC module & Win7

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SCC module & Win7
From: " pcooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 10:12:15 -0700
Hi all,

I tried out the suggestion from Robert late last night, and it generated a pop
up window that said this:
DllUnregisterServer in C:\Ham\programs\SCCRtty.dll succeeded

However, even after doing that, the "offending" DLL file is still present!
I even tried opening the Command prompt window, then navigating to the
C:\Ham\programs folder and running the command from there.
What is odd is that each time I run the regsvr32 /u C:\Ham\programs\SCC.dll
command, it says it has succeeded!
I've tried re-booting, and the command keeps telling me it has succeeded.

Gary (AL9A), my copy of RySCC.dll shows up as version 10.0.14.3 and created
23/08/11 @16.31, size is 88kB.

Looking around the C drive, I also found a Writelog folder under
C:\ProgramData\Writelog which has a version of SCCRtty.dll, version 20.5.1.10,
dated 24/04/11 (the same as is in the C:\Ham\programs folder). BUT.... there is
NO copy of RySCC.DLL, although the RySCCfo.txt and RySCCfo.rtf files seem to
live there.
Also, when I tried using regsvr32 /u C:\ProgramData\Writelog\SCC.dll, I got an
error message saying that "The dll failed to load. Make sure the binary etc
etc. The specified module could not be found."
The same happened even when I navigated to the C:\ProgramData\Writelog folder.

Oh well, I will try out the SCC setup I have and see what happens. I'll
probably try entering some dummy contacts, generating a summary sheet, and then
see.

73 de Phil GU0SUP