[WriteLog] Ohio Qso Party problems

To: writelog@CONTESTING.COM, support@writelog.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Ohio Qso Party problems
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 11:30:45 -0400 (EDT)
I used WritLog for the OQP, but had two problems:

1.)  The NR field is not large enough to accommodate a serial number
greater than 999.  K8DV was sending serial numbers greater than 999, so I  had
log him as K8DV/nnnn.  In the OQP Contest Module, the NR field needs  to be
increased to allow 4 digits.

2.)  Some of my logged Qsos have a RED B after the SEQ number, and the  log
entry is not being scored. I can't remember what the RED B indicates, and
cannot find it in the documentation.  How do I fix these Qsos?

73, George

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-400-1960 cell