[WriteLog] Help? Writelog and IC-7000 CAT issues

To: nccc@contesting.com, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Help? Writelog and IC-7000 CAT issues
From: Jack <jackspace@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 01:21:21 -0700
Here we are up in Tuolumne County, CA on next to no Internet connection, Icom
IC-7000 isn't talking to Writelog. This same rig talks to this same computer
when I run Ham Radio Deluxe, so I know it isn't the CI-V cable. I have the
latest update of Writelog.

I have tried setting the rig CI-V address to something like 44h (it was on the
default 77h setting) and then I added these lines to the RIGS section
Writelog.ini:

Icom IC-7000=0x44

This didn't work so I tried just explicitly with the default setting instead:

Icom IC-7000=0x77.
(of course I changed the rig back to 77h too)

No joy.

Any suggestions?

73 and KB!
Jack K6JEB @ K6YV