[WriteLog] K3 DVR with WL

To: "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] K3 DVR with WL
From: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 11:54:44 -0600
I tried the approach below (from the Elecraft reflector) to using my K3's
DVR with WL, but the [Elecraft_K3_commands] section in writelog.ini is being
ignored.

What's happening is:

F2  K3 M1 DVR is sent, rather than M2.
F3  K3 M2 DVR is sent, rather than M3.
F4  K3 M3 DVR is sent, rather than M4.

M4 from the K3 DVR isn't being sent at all.

I am using Windows 7 with UAC on, and writelog.ini is in the
"C:\Users\Jim N7US\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows\WRITELOG.INI" folder.

Any thoughts?  Thanks.

Jim N7US