[WriteLog] Newbie question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Newbie question
From: "Tom Shelton" <gl1800winger@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 14:48:41 -0500
A couple of things I haven’t been able to figure out yet...

First, the radio button in the bottom left corner of the log window shows '”No
Rig!” instead of my current frequency. I’ve put added my TS-2000 in the set-up
and the CAT between the program and the radio seems to work as commanded.

Also, my screen doesn’t look like the one writelog.com demo. Instead of nice
pretty windows type boxes, I have white and black lines – all the info is in
there, but just would like it to work better.

Tom Shelton, AB3IC

No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message, although several were
terribly inconvenienced.
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus