Re: [WriteLog] USB to Serial Adapter

To: w0yk@msn.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] USB to Serial Adapter
From: Jim Rhodes <jimk0xu@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 23:18:07 -0600
I second Ed, I use an Edgeport-8 at home and a 4 with my laptop for
portable ops. Take some time to shop around on eBay and you should be able
to find some kind of deal. They are currently going for a little more than
they were a few years ago, but the are still worth it.

Jim K0XU Sent from my Xoom tablet