[WriteLog] MMTTY setup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>, <MMTTY@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY setup
From: "Michael Gulbranson" <wg0m@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 06:14:29 -0600
Hi All:

I need some help with MMTTY /WL help on my new box.  How/where do I set
MMTTY so that I can get it to start when running WL rtty contest. My old box
(W98SE) does this, but I can't remember how I did it.  I recall the MMTTY
file needs to be somewhere...but where??

While I am at the well, I have another question.  I seem to remember a QSY
mini box feature that would allow me to type in a QSY frequency that would
be sent to the station I was working when I needed him on another band..or
was I dreaming??  I seem to recall I used this on rtty contests

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mike

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
 <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/thomas_paine.html> Thomas
Paine