Re: [WriteLog] How can I change mults to match latest country file?

To: "'Jim Reisert AD1C'" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, "'Writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] How can I change mults to match latest country file?
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 05:58:31 -0000
WL doesn't recalc the country once a QSO is logged.  Easiest way to fix is
to scroll out to the right and find the column with the country prefix.
Edit that to the correct prefix for the country.  Done.

Do recalculate score to update the score after the change.

For CQWW it doesn't really matter if WL has it right.  The log checking will
recalculate your score anyway.

Randy, K5ZD