[WriteLog] 10 meter test

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] 10 meter test
From: k8leewmm@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 12:13:51 -0500 (EST)
I have 2 stations ,ft2000,s,  lock out cable

I want to run one on cw     one on ssb

Have six pack to do ant switching

I am having trouble with the 2 pc,s

both the same pc's  sw level on WR is 10

How do I set up WR to work ???  problem is if I type a call in station a a
number, serial number, appears, like 37.

if I type a number in b the same number appears

should I try RUN/MULTI station set up?    station track vfo.s track

What I want to happen is that as soon as a letter is typed in one station, pc
the other if a call is typed in showes a differerent number

                                      thoughts suggestions

                                                 thanks

                                       wayne k8lee     @ pj2t