Re: [WriteLog] mmtty and write log

To: <K8LEEWMM@aol.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] mmtty and write log
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 19:01:35 -0900
Wayne,

Glad to hear you're making progress.  Actually you can "undock" almost all
the WriteLog windows from the main window and move them else where on the
desktop, including a second monitor if you happen to have one connected.  I
usually keep my packet window and mults window on the second monitor.

73,
Gary AL9A