Re: [WriteLog] WL/MMTTY Problem

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL/MMTTY Problem
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 21:58:43 -0900
Arrgh, didn't look closely enough!  When I open the clone RittyRite window
it also opens another MMTTY Control Panel window.  They were overlaid one on
top of another so I didn't see it right away.  However, when I try to select
a different Profile in this second MMTTY window I get an error message,
"Cannot open COM 6" which is the com port I'm using for the MMTTY plug-in on
the first RittyRite window.

I'm using the microHAM MKII with the Router software to create the virtual
ports for the MKII.  I have a COM 7 defined, but not used in my normal
WriteLog RTTY setup.  I just tried changing the clone window to use COM 7
and that appears to work.  It lets me select a different profile now and
when I send a macro message both RittyRite windows are printing the message
being sent.  Will have to try and make the practice session tomorrow to see
how they receive over the air.

Thanks to Dick for making the query and to you for giving the answer.  I
must have missed that earlier somehow.

73,
Gary AL9A