[WriteLog] Configuration Save

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Configuration Save
From: "W4GKM" <w4gkm@citlink.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 15:12:56 -0600
I still cannot do a “Save Configuration”.  The window with a error message
comes up and after trying several of the suggestions I still can’t get it to
work.  Today writelog would not even load all the windows and I upgraded to the
latest version and it then did load.  However, after configuring the program
for the UK-DX contest and working a few stations(not many on) I tried saving
the configuration and got errors again.

It must be in the .ini file but I have no idea how to correct this.  Most
everything worked with a SO2R but now I am using a third radio and it doesn’t
seem to know how to handle this.  Maybe Wayne would have an answer for this.

Nick
w4gkm