Re: [WriteLog] WritLog: Unable to Telenet connect

To: AA8R <AA8R@AOL.COM>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WritLog: Unable to Telenet connect
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 17:18:54 -0800 (PST)
Randy, did telnet work before you installed WL?  Windows VISA and Win7 telnet
application has to be installed.  It is already there but you have to go to add
new programs and install it.

Joe K0BX
 Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.