[WriteLog] WriteLog BARTG RTTY test

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog BARTG RTTY test
From: Ken Chandler <g0orh@sky.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 14:30:57 -0000
Hi ALL
Need a bit of advice and help in getting WL 11.1, going.
Purchased WL some time ago and Just got round to setting it up for the BARTG
RTTY contest, Have migrated from WT!!
I'm running a K3, MicroHam keyer2,

Can someone shed some light on a few issues I have below!!!

1, I'm logged in to telnet ve7cc.net RBN but no spots are being populated in
the band map!!

2, WL and RTTY is working fine in FSK, however is there a feature to auto
highlight by color an incoming RTTY callsign, and mult by different color!!

3, I cannot seem to get rtty to stop diddling after a message is sent, what
command is used at the end of cq TEST to stop the transmission!!
Further, I cannot find a list of character commands for the CW RTTY set-up
edit window!!

4, Thought I read that all contests are pre set for send rx traffic info,
this doesn't appear to be the case as It does not send the serial exchange
hence my query above.

5, one reason I bought WL was its ability to operate SO2V with my K3, this I
will sort out later, however is there a feature whereby I can set the band
map for s&p via the 2nd VFO!!

Thanks

Regards

Ken..G0ORH / M3i