[WriteLog] RTTY Macro Problems

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY Macro Problems
From: "Tom Shelton" <gl1800winger@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 20:18:38 -0500
I fired up the shack to check on the system for the CQ WPX RTTY contest this
weekend.  My macros are acting funny and nothing I seem to do makes them
work as expected.  To give you an idea - the macro %R AB3IC %E sends "AB3IC
U"     If I take out the space at the end, I get "AB3ICA"  and if I add a
space I get "AB3IC K"

I've tried upper and lower case letters - both for my call and for the %
letters.

I've tried cutting and pasting between function keys.

I've deleted and re-wrote the macro...

And this is happening in degrees to all of my macros.  I just used my call
because that's where I noticed it.

Using Version 11.01 / MMTTY Plug-in / ASFK with SignaLink / KNWD TS-2000.

Someone please help before I have to blow off the weekend...

Tom - AB3IC