Re: [WriteLog] 11.01F Oddness

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 11.01F Oddness
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 18:03:58 -0900
Eric,

I just installed V11.01 yesterday and haven't had a chance to play with it
yet - maybe tonight? :)  I too have seen the weird frequencies flashing in
the Band Map on earlier versions of WL.  However, I seem to think this
usually happens when I'm tuning up and down the band with the VFO.  I don't
recall seeing WL do this while just sitting there calling CQ or during a
run.  I've never seen one of these weird frequencies in my log.  I will have
to pay close attention to this for a bit.

As for the Mult window being too far off screen you can't reach the top bar
to drag it into a new position...  I've had this before too and have had
some luck doing the following.  Right click on the Mult window icon in the
Tool Bar at the bottom of the screen.  A menu box will open and one of the
options says "Move".  Click on Move and then move the mouse cursor to a new
position on the desktop and left click.  Sometimes the missing window will
reposition itself to the location of the mouse cursor.  Sometimes I have to
try several times to get it to work.

No advice at all on the GetScores problem.

73,
Gary AL9A