Re: [WriteLog] WPX RTTY

To: Tom Shelton <gl1800winger@verizon.net>, k0rc@citlink.net, WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WPX RTTY
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 19:08:00 -0800 (PST)
I never hear of that story either and I have been using 5 level baudot code
since 1965.
Not all machines had unshift on space.  Back in the day, no one worried about
saving a character.
That is one someting that started with rtty contesting within the last 10 years.

Joe K0BX

 Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.