Re: [WriteLog] WL INI File

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL INI File
From: "KC4HW/Jim" <kc4hw@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 07:21:58 -0600
I have the Windows 7/32 and here is what I have:

In the "Control Panel" I did have to click the "Folder Options" and then
under the "View" tab I selected "Show hidden files, folders, and drives"
by clicking and placing a "dot" in that selection.  You do have to click
"Apply" .

Then I found my writelog.ini in

J/AppData/Local/VirtualStore/Windows/writelog.ini

The "J" is unique to my computer and yours may be something else,
but after that the path should be the same.

Hope this help.

Jim/KC4HW