Re: [WriteLog] SO2R and Echo Mic help

To: "Michael Gulbranson" <wg0m@aol.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SO2R and Echo Mic help
From: "Alejandro V. XE1EE" <xe1ee@telmexmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 09:28:45 -0600
Verify your audio cable, maybe it has the TIP soldered and RING is not.

73!

*********************
XE1EE
Alejandro Valdez O.
DXCC RTTY, SSB & CW
Mixed, 10, 15, 20 & 40
WAS, TPA & WAC
www.dxxe.org
www.qsl.net/xe1ee
Twiter: @xe1ee

+++++ No mas SPAM ++++++
No me envíes cadenitas, oraciones y demás correos sin mi autorización.
Do not send me prays, chain letters and others without my permission.
** No trees were killed in the sending of this message but a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced**