[WriteLog] CT Compatible mode in ver 11.01 problem

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] CT Compatible mode in ver 11.01 problem
From: hankkier@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 17:25:55 -0500 (EST)
Just started using a new Win 7 computer and loaded version 11.01 onto it. set
up "CtCompatibleAccel=YES" in the config section of my ini file, in order to
use CT compatible mode as I have done before. but it doesn't work...F11 key and
F1 key both send the CQ message and F11 does not wipe the qso. doublechecked my
ini file compared to my previous ini file using ver 10.8 on old XP computer
(which did work right) and they are identical. anybody else have this problem?
fix it?

Hank  KF2O