Re: [WriteLog] INTERFACING CONTEST LOGGING SOFTWARE WITH K3

To: JOHN POWELL <powell.john@xtra.co.nz>, "[WriteLog]" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] INTERFACING CONTEST LOGGING SOFTWARE WITH K3
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 20:40:40 -0500
Set the K3 PTT-KEY menu item to OFF-OFF or make the necessary changes
to both N1MM Logger/WriteLog to prevent them from asserting the RTS
(and DTR) lines when the programs initialize.  The two programs have
different initialization options - you will need to consult the help
files/on-line documentation to determine the proper configuration for
each.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV