Re: [WriteLog] IC7000 Cat Port

To: Karl Kaukis <karl@kaukis.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] IC7000 Cat Port
From: Mohamed Kharbouche <cn8kd.mohamed@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 00:14:24 +0000
Hi Karl,

I don't think that the problem comes from the " 2 stop bits". I just tried
my Ic-7000 with WL and it works just fine with 2 stop bits . I Tried " 1
stop"  bit with another program (Logger32) and everything is ok.

The Hex address must be the default one (70). You must check it in the
IC-7000.

Check also the baud speed in WL. It must be the same on the Radio, don't
use the "Auto" on the port setting. My setting is 19200.

I hope that this will help.

Best 73's, Mohamed, CN8KD.