Re: [WriteLog] Icom CT-17 with Writelog

To: "Len Morris" <lmorris@lenmar.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Icom CT-17 with Writelog
From: "Andre VanWyk" <kr5dx@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 10:15:11 -0500
What I am referring to was, if there is a way to fool Writelog in connecting
a single CT-17 interface with 2 Icom radios connected to it to, lets say COM
Port 1 on your PC, , and have Writelog recognize both of the radios on the
the one physical COM port from the PC.
At present, WriteLog would not allow you to have the same COM port number
for both your radios.
So, how would you wire two radios connected to a single CT-17 into Writelog,
and still have it read the frequency from both?
My guess is you cannot and one would to have two independent Icom CIV
converters connected to two individual COM ports, but it would be nice to
know if there is in fact a way to achieve this.
73's
NJ0F