Re: [WriteLog] Fw: Getscores greyed

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Fw: Getscores greyed
From: "Wayne, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 01:18:32 +0000
>> I have last version of WL (11.02B) installed on a PC at home and the
>> option of Getscrores is grayed, of course I'm unable to configure

WriteLog's getscores.org support depends on having Microsoft's .NET
3.51 installed.  Vista and Win7 have it already, but for XP, it is
installed separately. For most PCs Microsoft's auto-update has already
done so, but you can manually get it here:
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=22

There is more detail here:
http://writelog.com/notes/version-11-installation-notes

Note that after getting .NET 3.51, WL must be uninstalled and then
installed in order for the getscores.org stuff to be installed.

Wayne