Re: [WriteLog] RTTY WINDOW menu item greyed out

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RTTY WINDOW menu item greyed out
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 06:27:29 -0700 (PDT)
I don't recall ever hearing about a RTTY menu option being grayed out. But you
can try this. Close WriteLog. Find writelog.ini and rename it to something like
writelog.old. Restart WriteLog and it should create a new writelog.ini file.
See if the RTTY menu option is still grayed out. If not, then the writelog.ini
file may have been corrupted but I don't recall this ever happening to affect
the RTTY menu option.

If the RTTY menu option is still grayed out, then I would try to re-install
WriteLog.

73, Don AA5AU