[WriteLog] WriteLog and MMTTY

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog and MMTTY
From: Joel Black <joel.b.black@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 14:59:08 -0500
I have followed the instructions for setting up WriteLog and MMTTY found
here: http://www.rttycontesting.com/writelog/rttystarter/starter_page01.htm

Once I get everything up and running (i.e. WriteLog, Rttyrite, and RTTY
Control Panel), I decode RTTY fine.

So far, the only problem I have is clicking on a callsign does not put
it in the Entry Window.  If I open a clone, clicking from the clone
allows the callsign to go to the Entry Window, but I am not currently
trying to operate with a "clone."

WriteLog version 11.04A
MMTTY version 1.68A

I'm using Win7 x64 with an Elecraft K3 and P3 plugged into COM2.

Thanks for any help.

73,
Joel - W4JBB