Re: [WriteLog] Cabrillo file version

To: "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Cabrillo file version
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 16:58:05 -0800
Thanks for the correction Randy.  My old age dotage is really beginning to
show!  The problem I've seen recently in Cabrillo files created with V2.0
resulted from using the adif2cabr converter, not WL!  I shall readdress my
comments directly to Marek and inquire if he can update his fine converter
to the latest standards.

73,
Gary AL9A