[WriteLog] Click on CW spots always moves to wide filter, Yaesu FT-847

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Click on CW spots always moves to wide filter, Yaesu FT-847
From: K6UFO Mark Aaker <k6ufo@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 10:35:44 -0700 (PDT)
I have a Yaesu FT-847 connected to Writelog 11.04, and it

tracks the frequency and mode, and sends CW messages, but

when I click on a CW spot the radio moves tothe new

frequency, but opens the narrow CW filter to the wide

setting. Any idea how to keep the narrow filter set?  I'm

tired of pushing "Narrow" again after each click on a spot.

These are CW spots, and the previouslyconnected FT-1000MP

didn't have this problem. I did change the rig type in S
etup, Ports to Yaesu FT-847.

Mark Aaker K6UFO
k6ufo@arrl.net