Re: [WriteLog] Win 7 novice at work - help please

To: Bob Henderson <bob.5b4agn@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Win 7 novice at work - help please
From: Steve GW4BLE <steve.gw4ble@btconnect.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 14:31:33 +0100
Very much a new guy with W7 here also Bob.

I did a complete full install of WL 11.xx in the c:\ directory. Copied my XP
writelog.ini across from the old machine to the new on a memory stick and all
seemed to be OK, although I do have some unresolved issues with missing codecs
under W7, such that my audio recording doesn't work to my liking.

If you use a microham MK2R+ (think you do?) there's an error message that
appears to do with the 'echo microphone' control.

Steve
GW4BLE

Sent from my iPhone 4S